Bay Island Stand Up Paddle and Kayak Company Security Policy
Bay Island Stand Up Paddle and Kayak Company uses the eWAY Payment Gateway for its online credit card transactions. eWAY processes online credit card transactions for thousands of New Zealand merchants, providing a safe and secure means of collecting payment s via the Internet. All online credit card transactions performed on this site using the eWAY gateway are secured payments.
- Payments are fully automated with an immediate response.
- Your complete credit card number cannot be viewed by Bay Island Stand Up Paddle and Kayak Company or any outside party.
- All transactions are performed under 128 Bit SSL Certificate.
- All transaction data is encrypted for storage within eWAY’s bank-grade data centre, further protecting your credit card data.
- eWAYat no time touches your funds; all monies are directly transferred from your credit card to the merchant account held by Bay Island Stand Up Paddle and Kayak Company.
For more information about eWAY and online credit card payments, please visit eway.io/nz
After ordering online, you will receive an email confirmation from eWAY containing your order details (if you have provided your email address). We will normally confirm receipt of your orderwithin a few minutes of ordering. If you wish to query a booking please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Cancellation and Rescheduling Policy
In the event of a cancellation, Bay Island Stand Up Paddle and Kayak Company will only refund 75% of the total online booking.
Bay Island Stand Up Paddle and Kayak Company does accept rescheduling of an online booking as long as a 48 hour notice has been given either by phoning 0472 777 288 or by email to email@example.com. Rescheduling bookings are at the discretion of Bay Island Stand Up Paddle and Kayak Company.
If you have any enquiries regarding this document and the payment services offered by eWAY please visit our website at eway.io/nz